CBG, offers, chevron conveyor belts suited for conveying materials at steep inclines up to 40 deg, depending on the material handled. Typical applications for chevron belts would be aggregate handling at rmc plants, bag handling, mobile screening plants etc. Standard cleats heights are between 8mm to 25mm, and integrally moulded to the base belt, and guaranteed against de-lamination. While we have have more than 8 designs on offer, the most popular is the v profile.
Some of the Key Applications:
- Wood Chips
- Sand and Gravel
- Heavy Duty Scrap Metal
- Minerals - Coal and Ore
- Materials - Fine Coal and Grains
- Waste and Recycling Plants
- Road Construction & Crushing Industries
- Bagged Materials
- Steel Pellets
- Excellent choice for high capacity conveying at steep angles to prevent load slip or product roll back
- Cleats integrally moulded with the top cover rubber preventing separation from the belt
- A large range of designs and patterns available
- Cleats with high abrasion resistance and elastic rubber compounds for flexibility
- Various cleat heights and widths available depending on the application requirements
- Unique Pattern design ensures, that, the belt has a smooth run on conventional return idlers, so no modification of the conveyor required. A smooth transition from a conventional flat belt to a Chevron belt can be implemented.
- Chevron belts manufactures, in all cover grades, viz. Abrasion Resistant M24, HR, OR, FR, White Hygienic, etc.